This course is for those
who want to live ...
Free from the glue of old trauma
Free from unhappy memories
Free from worries about the future
Taught by psychotherapist Richard Lewis MNCS Accred, the course offers a deep healing that helps you reframe your whole life story.
Choose this course if ...
Something isn't sitting right in your feelings
But you're not quite ready for therapy
Or you're not sure that therapy is for you
The past feels painful
The future seems fearful or hopeless
You have lingering anger or resentment
You feel like you took a wrong turn somewhere
At the end of this course you will understand ...
- Your true nature and your true gifts
- How to change how you feel
- How to reclaim your power
- How to describe and face your fears
- How to handle guilt, anger and resentment
- How to spot and handle invalidators
- How to focus your mission
- How to rewrite your life to complete that mission
"Gentle, intelligent, trustworthy. Each one is a little masterpiece"
Dr Wendy Saunderson. Ulster University, Belfast.
Course tutor Richard Lewis is a pluralistic psychotherapist practising in the UK.
As a therapist he is used to helping clients locate and evolve unhelpful narratives to help them heal from past wounds and move beyond obstacles.
He's also used to supporting the client as they make discoveries about themselves and their past and come to new decisions about the future.
While he was out walking, he realised there was a way to combine both techniques in writing and voice.
He realised this could help you examine, understand and re-evaluate your life narrative.
Watch Richard explain how it works in the video below.
How this course works
30 walk-and-talk audio sessions
Each "lesson" takes the form of an audio lecture, but leave your notebook aside. These stories are designed to be listened to while walking, or even ironing, gardening, washing up or staring out of the window.
Yours to download and keep
Read our testimonials
"Beautifully done. Bravo."
"We're on a similar mission."
Beth Frates MD
"Gentle, intelligent, trustworthy."
Dr Wendy Saunderson
- What to expect in Section One
- Your journal and workbook to download
- Walk One — Rousseau and the power of reverie
- Walk Two — Sea glass and the quieter mind
- Journal: The present
- Walk Three — Hamartia and the locus of control
- Journal: Agency
- Walk Four — Triangles and the giraffe cycle
- Walk Five — Ammonites and divas
- Walk Six — Dawn of the imposters
- Journal: Authenticity
- Walk Seven — Revenge of the imposters
- Walk Eight — The games we play
- Journal: Ancient columns
- Walk Nine — The cult of souvenirs
- Journal: Precious fragments
- Walk Ten — Dead and alive
- Journal: My many layers
- What to expect in Section Two
- Walk Eleven — The Great Cataraqui River
- Journal: teams and manifestos
- Walk Twelve — The storm tide
- Walk Thirteen — The savage coast
- Journal: unconditional positive regard
- Walk Fourteen — Here come cowboys
- Journal: a parasitic friend
- Walk Fifteen — The accidental friend
- Journal: an unexpected friend
- Walk Sixteen — A history of holes
- Walk Seventeen — The infernal bridegroom
- Journal: Toxic attractions
- Walk Eighteen — Render unto Caesar
- Journal: Your gifts
- Walk Nineteen — Amarillo
- Walk Twenty — The free life
- Journal: Let's look at your story
- What to expect in Section Three
- Walk Twenty-One — Power and the will to edit
- Journal — Rocks
- Walk Twenty-Two — Anger and the lure of patterns
- Journal — Anger
- Walk Twenty-Three — Justice and the illusion of closure
- Walk Twenty-Four — Sleep and the sound of waves
- Journal — Sleep
- Walk Twenty-Five — Adventure and the will to open
- Journal — Dark matter
- Walk Twenty-Six — Guilt and the burden of regret
- Journal — Guilt
- Walk Twenty-Seven — Cardiology and the pull of fear
- Walk Twenty-Eight — Empathy and the will to understand
- Walk Twenty-Nine — Compassion and the will to help
- Journal — Your body
- Walk Thirty — Congruence and the will to become
- Journal: rewrite your story
Writer: Richard Lewis. Producer: Oliver Feldman.